Sverdlovsk Region fund accepts applications for Shanghai business mission
The business mission will attend the 73rd China International Medical Equipment Fair (CMEF) that takes place May 15-18 at the Shanghai National Exhibition and Convention Center, also known as the China Expo Complex.
Attendees will include several different domestic and international manufacturers that create medical equipment for pharmaceutical, laboratory, hospital and diagnostic purposes. Participants will also be able to attend organized seminars, forums, conferences, presentations and workshops where innovators can exchange valuable information with colleagues in their industries.
This event is held each year in the spring and fall. There were 2,700 exhibitors and 82,815 professionals visitors at the 2012 event.
The fund comes from the Government of Sverdlovsk Region's development institute that was established in 2002 to support the development of small and medium-sized businesses.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants