UBRD announces April business seminars
Attendees will learn how to use various approaches and basic techniques to enhance their organization's presence on the Internet. Topics covered at the seminars will include how to manage business information on the Internet, how business owners maintain social networks, and how communication with clients has changed due to technology.
Management team seminars will address how to best assign tasks, delegate and monitor employees. Financial business planners will learn to identify the main indicators of financial conditions to avoid commonly made mistakes. Search-engine optimization writers will learn how SEO helps their business and where to start, and legal businesses that have Internet banking with UBRD will learn how to use these amenities to their full potential.
More schedule details are available online. To attend the seminars, participants must select a seminar topic, submit a brief application and register for the event.
Organizations in this Story
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants