Kazakh PM tours Uralvagonzavod exhibits at KADEX
The visit to the exhibition included a special presentation of Uralvagonzavod's T-72-based fire support vehicle, the Terminator-2, which was operated by Aleksei Maslov, a representative for the corporation's military and technology cooperation. The vehicle was tailored to suit the needs of the nation's armed forces.
Kazakhstan intends to implement joint projects with UVZ and to establish joint projects co-managed by the corporation, along with Kazakhstan Engineering.
KADEX-2014 is an international exhibition of weapons systems and military equipment. The event is in its third year and was held in Astana from May 22-25.
UVZ demonstrated its latest vehicles, which included tank support fire fighting vehicle Terminator-2, which was built by UKBTM in Nizhny Tagil and also the PTS-4, an amphibious tracked vehicle built by KBTM in Omsk.
The company also demonstrated two development targets, the KPM 1И37Э and the ATOM from the Central Research Institute Burevestnik in Nizhny Novgorod.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants