Three kindergartens put up for sale in Yekaterinburg
The current owner, JSC Sverdniihimmash, is selling the № 277, № 415 and № 471 schools, all three of which are in chemical engineering, Oblgazeta.ru reports.
Currently, more than 300 children attend the kindergartens, and it is thought that the owner of the schools is trying to get rid of “non-core assets,” so as not to carry any extra spending on social infrastructure.
Parents in the area are concerned about the sale of the schools, as well as the power of the capital of the Middle Urals, according to Oblgazeta.ru.
Alexander Vysokinskogo, the deputy chief of staff in Yekaterinburg, said that the municipality cannot currently afford to buy any of the schools at market price.
A meeting will likely be held this week between officials and representatives of Sverdniihimmash to try to determine an acceptable solution.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants