New housing output doubles in Sverdlovsk region in 2014
A total of 15,052,252 square feet of new housing were commissioned in the Sverdlovsk region from January to September, resulting in an average of nearly 3,500 square feet of new housing per 1,000 Sverdlovsk residents. In the first nine months of the year, 16,023 new apartment units were built, compared to 8,175 built during the same period of 2013, Ural Business Consulting reports.
New housing construction increased year-on-year in 55 cities and towns in the region from January to September.
In Yekaterinburg, 6,823,242 square feet of new housing was commissioned in the first nine months of the year, representing 45.3 percent of all new housing in the region, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants