Yekaterinburg Circus holds special performance for veteran performers
Yekaterinburg Circus Director-General Vadim Gagloyev met with veterans of the national circus on Saturday night to extend a formal invitation.
"This performance is primarily yours, and for you," Gagloyev said. "You, more than anyone else, deserve respect and honor for your work...you gave and continue to give to the circus arts. So you are the main characters of the festivities."
Directed by nationally-renown animal tamer Taisa Kornilov, Sunday's performance featured aerialists, acrobats, tightrope walkers, jugglers and animal tricks. Kornilov's elephant taming routine showcased the grace with which large animals can move.
At the conclusion of the performance, the circus veterans were invited to attend a reception with the cast of the Yekaterinburg Circus.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants