Banned Jack Daniel's products found in Yekaterinburg wine store
The South Yekaterinburg division of Rospotrebnadzor came upon Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey Liqueur products for sale at Red and White Wine Store during a routine inspection of city alcohol vendors last month. Bottled June 15, 2013, the Tennessee Honey Liqueur product contains benzyl benzoate-- a chemical deemed unsafe for consumption per Russian Customs Union code TR TC 021/2011.
Red and White Wine Store has since removed all bottles of Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey Liqueur from its shelves. The wine store may face court proceedings for violating health and safety regulations.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants