UBRD ranks fifth in customer popularity
UBRD's Prime customer popularity ranking increased five positions over the previous month due to the larger number of online messages about the bank posted by customers during the month.
This month, Prime analyzed more than 20 million messages where customers have mentioned their banks to generate its September ranking. The messages were gathered from across 70,000 online sources such as forums and blogs.
Prime calculated that 6,135 customers have posted comments related to UBRD's work in September. Prime determined that the ratio of UBRD mentions to unique internet users for September was 1.7, corroborating UBRD's own analysis that 3,626 separate internet users posted about the bank during the month.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants