Yekaterinburg Zoo begins Hour of Public Animals
Held on the second floor of the zoo's Ekzoterrarium, the Hour of Public Animals sets aside sixty minutes each day for patrons to hold, feed and photograph a selection of guinea pigs, rabbits, chickens, snakes, turtles, ferrets, frogs, snails, tropical cockroaches and other small rodents.
The Hour of Public Animals will continue through Oct. 18 from three to four p.m. local time Oct 15-17 and 11 a.m. to noon on Oct. 18.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants