Otkritie Bank posts $430 million in FFOMS deposits
Per the agreement, the deposits will be temporarily held in Otkritie-owned Discovery Bank accounts free-of-charge for a period of 62 days starting on Thursday. During the period, the funds will be available as cash flow.
Otkritie was selected by FFMOS for the transaction based on the bank's excellent capital adequacy ratio.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants