Kolyada Theatre to participate in Christmas Carol Plays festival in Warsaw
While in Poland, the theatre company will perform four different plays from its repertoire including Alexander Pushkin's "Boris Godunov", Tennessee Williams' "A Streetcar Named 'Desire'", William Shakespeare's "Hamlet" and Anton Chekhov's "The Cherry Orchard". Prior to returning to Yekaterinburg, Kolyada will mount another production of "The Cherry Orchard" in Katowice, Poland.
During the festival, Kolyada's Yekaterinburg venue on Turgenev street will be used for acting classes. On Nov. 15, the theater will host two performances by the Engagement Youth Theatre-- Leonid Okuneva's "Nosferatu" and Igor Kudryavtsev's "Smart Dog Sonya".
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants