Aeroexpress to host annual Train of Hope charity campaign
At 10 a.m. local time on Oct. 7 hopeful parents boarded an Aeroexpress train in Belarus for a trip to Sheremetyevo Airport to participate in an educational session at the School of Adoptive Parents. Over the course of five days, prospective parents will receive free transportation to residential institutions to arrange adoptions for children in need of families.
On Oct. 18, Aeroexpress will operate a return service to Belarus for the new families.
Aeroexpress has been the transportation sponsor of Trains of Hope for five consecutive years. Established in 2004 in collaboration between Children's Question charity and GRK Radio Russia, Trains of Hope is supported by Aeroflot, Change A Life Charitable Foundation and the Moscow Department of Social Protection of Population.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants