Aardvark born at Yekaterinburg Zoo travels to Czech Republic
Zoo Dzur Kralove nad Labem is one of few European zoos committed to the protection of African animals. Situated on approximately 250 acres of land, Zoo Dzur Kralove nad Labem is home to the first giraffes born in Europe. Star, who arrived in Prague on Friday, will be the first aardvark of her species in the zoo's collection.
Born Feb. 28, 2013, Star is a rare species of African aardvark that had never before been exhibited in Russian zoos. At a weight of 55 pounds, Star has reached the size of both her mother and father who, along with her sister, will remain on display at Yekaterinburg Zoo.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants