Microsoft to award grants for artificial intelligence projects
A form of artificial intelligence, machine learning is a computer program's ability to adapt and develop new capabilities when presented with new data.
Microsoft Research is specifically targeting current research and development projects that use elements of Microsoft Azure, the company's online collection of machine learning data which is available to select companies with expertise in the field.
Projects dealing with finance, computer vision, linguistics, physics, chemistry, biology and geology will be given preference.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants