Koltsovo airport serves 3.5 million passengers in first nine months of 2014
Domestic passenger traffic increased by 13.9 percent over the first nine months of 2013, reaching 1,839,567. International passenger traffic during the period totaled 1,705,167- a 1.8 percent increase over the previous year.
The number of military takeoff operations at Koltsovo reached 18,585 during the first three quarters of 2014, an increase of 4.6 percent over the same period of 2013.
Koltsovo's flight network reached 120 destinations during the first nine months of this year, of which 54 are domestic and 66 are international. The most popular destinations for passengers traveling from Koltsovo are Moscow, Antalya, St. Petersburg, Hurghada and Sharm El Sheikh.
This year, Koltsovo introduced new routes to Haikou, Urai, Kogali, Fergana, Patras and Hannover.
Fifty-six airlines operate out of Koltsovo, of which 32 are Russian and 24 are foreign. Astra Airlines and Ellinair are among the newest airlines to join Koltsovo's network.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants