USUE to hold precious metals and minerals tourism conference
Scheduled to begin at 10 a.m. local time, the annual conference is organized to discuss the roles of precious metals and minerals in the development Russian tourism.
Attendees will gather in the lobby of USUE's central building to hear opening remarks from USUE Rector Mikhail Fedorov, Sverdlovsk Regional Governor First Deputy Chief of Staff Vadim Dubichev, Yekaterinburg First Deputy Chief of Staff Sergei Schwindt, Sverdlovsk Director of Tourism Alexander Porodnov, Verezovsky Urban District Mayor Eugene Scribes and Ural Tourism Association President Vlaery Lobanov.
At 2:30 p.m., attendees have the opportunity to attend a plenary session with USUE Institute of Finance and Law Director Maxim Maramygin entitled The Role of the Urals in the Formation of Gold Monetary System in Russia. Throughout the day, tourism professionals will hold lectures and video presentations dedicated to leveraging Russia's mineralogical and metallurgical resources in attracting tourists.
At the conclusion of the first day, participants will be invited to attend a trip to Ural State Mining University's Geological Museum.
The second day of the conference will consist of two tours-- the first will be to Bereovsky's Gold Museum followed by a visit to Yekaterinburg's Museum of History of Jewelry and Lapidary Art.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants