UBRD provides payment services for North Bus Station
"This project for us [is] another important step in the development of the payment infrastructure," UBRD Head of the Department of Payments Olga Aglieva said. "Since the Northern Bus terminal is a socially significant object for the whole city, we are interested in...[providing] customers with high-quality and convenient service."
Customers may their credit and debit cards issued by any bank to purchase North Bus Station tickets online. UBRD will receive a $0.75 commission for each ticket sold.
"UBRD for many years [has been] a reliable bank service the group of companies of the Northern Bus Terminal," North Bus Station's public relations department said. "Therefore, when creating a new site bus station available for sale of electronic tickets, we had no doubt whom to cooperate on the issue."
More than 600 tickets have been purchased online since the launch of North Bus Station's online system.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants