USUE faculty members receive Russian Officers awards
Both Fedorov and Matveev were presented with an honorary diploma for their contributions to the development of Russian civil society institutions, commitment to education and active patriotic citizenship. The honorees also accepted Russian Officers' Member of the Board of Patriotic Organizations certificate on behalf of USUE.
Later in the ceremony, Russian Officers representative Alla Ivanova presented USUE with a flag celebrating Russia's participation in the launch of a team of astronauts from the U.S., Germany, Kazakhstan and Russia to the International Space Station on Sept. 26.
Lead by retired Russian police officer Alexander Mikhailov, Russian Officers is an organization that promotes the interaction of the general public with law enforcement agencies and other state authorities. The group also runs education programs aimed at enhancing Russian patriotism among citizens.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants