UBRD offers business accounts with no monthly maintenance fees
UBRD will not charge new account holders for opening the account or for filing the associated forms including certifications of authorized persons, authorized signature captures and receipts of incorporation. The accounts also feature free bank cards, online banking, SMS transaction notifications and intra-bank payments.
Account holders are only charged commissions on interbank payments, transfers and cash transactions. UBRD said it designed this account type for businesses that use online banking to pay the majority of their expenses, such as rent and taxes.
The business account may also be appealing to new businesses to determine their monthly payment habits. Some new account holders may ultimately opt to enroll in a monthly fee-based account that charges fewer fees for individual transactions.
UBRD is offering these accounts as a promotion through Dec. 31 for business customers in the Sverdlovsk, Perm, Tyumen, Ufa and Chelyabinsk regions. Applications to open an account are available online or at UBRD banking centers.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants