UBRD electronic payment terminals turnover increased 68 percent in 2014
The number of payment terminals issued by the bank during the first nine months of the year has increased by 84 percent to reach approximately 4,000 devices. Payment terminals allow UBRD's business clients to accept electronic payments, such as credit and debit cards.
UBRD Head of Management of Small and Medium-Sized Businesses Helena Sorvino attributes the increase in new terminal issuances and terminal turnover to the growth of the bank's electronic network. As the bank's network expands, the demand for convenient electronic payment systems from area businesses increases.
"We are planning to expand the network of merchant acquiring terminals by the end of the year by 20 percent due to the attraction of new customers," Sorvina said.
UBRD issues an average of 200 new payment terminals to businesses each month. Sixty-five percent of businesses acquiring new terminals are trade organizations and 25 percent of new terminals are sent to businesses which provide services to the general population.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants