UBRD website ranked among top 20 in Russia
UBRD's 2014 ranking increased by 20 positions over last year's due to major upgrades to its website at the end of 2013 aimed at making the site easier to use. As a result of those upgrades, customers can access new banking services and receive support more conveniently through UBRD's web portal.
Markswebb assesses two parameters in its annual ranking of bank websites: efficiency of banking product sales and effectiveness of customer support. Each website is evaluated against a 663-item checklist related to product sales or customer support.
UBRD's website received high marks for its support to existing customers, earning it fifth place among all banks in that category.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants