UrFU and UTSSB sign financial agreement during Russian Day of the Internet
The agreement calls for UTSSB to contribute $130,000 to UrFU's 100th Anniversary Endowment Fund. Established in 2013 as an initiative of UrFU's student union and alumni association, the endowment was created to fund student projects aimed at developing UrFU.
Signed by UrFU rector Viktor Koksharov and UTSSB CEO Andrew Antipinsky, the agreement was announced at UrFU's press center to a crowd of representatives from both institutions.
"Investing in the endowment fund...is not just a 'long' money, which allows you to schedule the activities of the university for decades, it is also a 'smart' money, because it leads to the examination of successful people and companies that are directly involved in investing in the future of the university," UrFU 100th Anniversary Endowment Fund Executive Director Daniel Sadler said. "Therefore, the return on these funds is many times the amount of the investment."
Outside of the endowment fund contribution, UrFU and UTSSB continue to actively collaborate on a number of information technology projects, including the development of a centralized information distribution system. UTSSB has also contributed to the technical development of UrFU's TV station and UrFU's All-Russian Olympiad in Informatics. RuSTF, a student cyber security competition, was created as a joint effort between UrFU and UTSSB.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants