Yekaterinburg Zoo's Hour of Public Animals begins
The Hour of Public Animals sets aside sixty minutes for patrons to gather at the zoo's second-floor Ekzoterrarium and physically interact with small animals. Guinea pigs, rabbits, chickens, snakes, turtles, ferrets, small rodents, frogs, snails, cockroaches and other animals will be made available for guests of the zoo to hold, feed and photograph.
Offered over four days, the Hour of Public Animals will be held from three until four p.m., local time from Oct. 1-3. On Oct. 4, the event begin at 11 a.m. and end at noon.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants