TMK signs special pricing agreement with Gazprom
The new pricing arrangement with Gazprom will allow TMK to better plan its capacity utilization and sales structure.
Additionally, TMK will be able to more efficiently reduce its debts through advances received from Gazprom. TMK officials are confident that the pricing agreement with Gazprom will be a large factor in improving its financial situation alongside support from its raw materials suppliers.
TMK is also working to enhance its financial and economic indicators by increasing its capacity utilization and developing a diverse portfolio of shippable products.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants