UBRD provides more than $600 in international financing over last two years
Much of the bank's recent international financing transactions were overseen by Sergei Sisoshvili, the director of UBRD's Department of International Business. Sisoshvili said that during the the past two years, UBRD consciously sought out industrial finance projects with Germany's Euler Hermes export agency and Italy's Sace bank services. Participation in these two projects by UBRD came as the result of demands from the bank's business customers in the Urals, Moscow and St. Petersburg-- namely metallurgical operations, construction industries and consumer goods exporters.
Additionally, UBRD has collaborated with foreign banks such as Finland's Nordea; France's BNP; Switzerland's Credit Suisse and BCP; Italy's UBI Banca and UniCredit; Austria's Raiffeisen; Germany's Commerzbank, AKA Export Bank and BHF-Bank; Belgium's KBC Bank; and the U.S.'s Bank of New York. UBRD enlisted the services of Sberbank, VTB, U.S. company BCP Securities and BNP Paribas to organize the placement of Eurobonds.
In August, UBRD became the first bank in the Russian market to successfully close the syndication of interbank organized under English law-- a transaction organized by Alfa Bank. As a result, UBRD can loan its liabilities in the secondary market.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants