UBRD to offer increased interest rates in celebration of 24th anniversary
To participate, businesses must open a new account between now and November 1. Upon signing the agreement, new accounts will undergo a waiting period of up to six months before being enrolled in the monthly cash bonus program, which yields between one and three percent balance interest per year.
Business accounts with an average monthly balance of $2,500 to $25,500 will receive cash bonuses of one percent annually. Accounts with balances exceeding $25,500 will received the full three percent cash bonus.
UBRD business accounts can be opened free of charge and feature a full range of remote services for business bankers through its Netbank Light or Pro interface. Business accounts also come complete with a universal bank card that can be used to make purchases and cash withdrawals. Additionally, business account holders can collect non-cash payments over the internet for no additional fee.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants