German economic development agency to participate in Yekaterinburg IT exhibition
The German investment agency will be one of more than 16,000 registered companies attending the international exhibition on November 26 at the Yekaterinburg International Exhibition Center. During the program, the German group will arrange a report of the business-to-business activities taking place at the Russian IT conference to share with investors in the country's Northern Rhine-Westphalia area.
Throughout the Investments and Developments of Regions program, participating company representatives will meet with one another to develop international cooperation initiatives for investment and other methods of support.
The Investments and Developments of Regions program will be part of the larger Discover ICT fair to be held November 25-27 at the Yekaterinburg International Exhibition Center.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants