Ural Federal University to hold Confucius Institute Day
Celebrated on the same day across many countries, UrFU's Confucius Institute Day will begin at 4 p.m., local time, at the university's 16 Chapaeva facility. The celebration aims to offer UrFU students and staff an immersive experience into ancient Chinese culture.
Confucius Institute Day activities at UrFU will include master classes on calligraphy, traditional Chinese crafts, Taijiquan gymnastics, a detailed explanation of the traditional Chinese tea ceremony and a demonstration of how to cook Chinese dumplings. Participants can also test their understandings of Chinese language and national culture through a series of quizzes. Gifts will be distributed to everyone who attends the events.
UrFU's own Confucius Institute is part of a worldwide network of Confucius Institutes. Established in 2008, the Confucius Institute was created to offer students educational experiences in Chinese language and culture through conferences and scientific meetings.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants