Yekaterinburg to add 36 new parking machines
The modern self-pay parking machines are expected to be installed by November 1 on Belinsky street from Kuibyshev to Malyshev streets, Rosa Luxemburg and Sacco streets from Kuibyshev to Malyshev streets, Pushkin street from Lenin Prospect to Malyshev streets and Hohriakova street from Malyshev to Narodnaya Volya streets, Ekburg.ru reports.
More than 12,000 people used paid parking machines in Yekaterinburg during the month of August, with self-paid parking transactions totaling $13,000. Seventy-nine percent of all self-paid parking transactions in August were completed by bank card. A total of 6,329 parking citations were issued at self-paid parking spaces during the month and have been entered into the regional traffic police database, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants