Putin to meet with newly-elected Russian leaders
"During the meeting, the September 14 elections and plans for future work in 30 regions of Russia will be summed up," a statement from the Kremlin's press service said, according to Ekburg.ru.
This September, Russians voted to keep 28 of 30 regional governors in place under the United Russia Party. One governor from the communist party was elected as well as one independent candidate. Fifty percent of elected governors received more than 80 percent of the vote in their region while the the others were elected by margins of 50 to 79 percent, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants