Discovery banking group ranked among Expert RA's top five for loan portfolio
Discovery banking group is comprised of Discovery retail bank as well as recently-acquired subsidiaries Otkritie Bank, Khanty-Mansiysk Bank and Novosibirsk Municipal Bank. Expert RA has ranked the group fifth in terms of loan portfolio in cash and sixth for its portfolio of unsecured loans to individuals.
As of July 1, 2014 Discovery banking group held a balance of $3.4 billion in debt on unsecured loans-- an increase of 47 percent over the first half of 2013. Its total portfolio of individual loans increased 46 percent over the first half of 2013 to reach $3.6 billion.
Additionally, Expert RA ranked Discovery banking group 10th among banks in terms of portfolio debt on bank cards. By the end of the first half of 2014, Discovery banking group held $230 million in debt on loans provided by bank card, representing a 33 percent increase over the same period in 2013.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants