Ural Yekaterinburg fans organize three-city trip ahead of Amkar match
The trip will begin the morning of Sept. 15 in Moscow, the morning after Ural Yekaterinburg plays Moscow Dyanmo in the sixth round of the championship. Buses will collect Ural Yekaterinburg fans at 9 a.m. local time and transport them 5.5 hours to Perm for the highly-anticipated match against Amkar at Star Stadium. The following morning, the buses will return fans to Yekaterinburg.
Trip organizers are urging participating fans to carry their Russian passport and other common identification documents at all time during the trip.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants