UBRD offers $30,000 reward for information on Nefteyugansk robbery
On Aug. 29, a suspect unlawfully entered the Nefteyugansk branch of UBRD and stole an undetermined amount of cash before quickly exiting the building in an unknown direction. No bank personnel were threatened or injured during the robbery and the suspect did not have access to sensitive customer data.
Anyone with information about the robbery or the suspect's identity are urged to contact the Nefteyugansk branch of the Ministry of Internal Affairs at 8 (3463) 29-56-00 or UBRD's security service at 8 (343) 229-71-66. Bank officials will treat each informant with a high level of confidentiality and will not disclose the identity of informants to the public.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants