Russian-Kazakh energy cooperation to be focus of 11th Eurasian Youth Forum
This year's forum, "Innovations in the Hydrocarbon Sector," will showcase the cooperative measures in energy development between Russia and Kazakhstan. The presidents of both countries will play an active role in the two-day event.
During the forum, college students from both countries will participate in conversations and lectures regarding innovations in the fields of science, technology and socio-communication. There will also be scientific battles and presentation sessions where students can practice and showcase their knowledge of many academic subjects. Special sessions will also be held for students to discuss ways to continue developing Russian-Kazakh cooperation.
The event will conclude with review and adoption of resolutions, signed memorandums and agreements of cooperation by the forum's executive body and the presentation of certificates to all students participating in this year's Eurasian Youth Forum.
The Eurasian Youth Forum was last held at USUE's campus in Yekaterinburg on November 2013.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants