Russian consumer protection agency shuts down another McDonald's in Yekaterinburg
As of now, the agency has not explained why they have decided to shut down the restaurant at 106 Chelyuskintsev Street, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"One restaurant in Yekaterinburg still awaits court decision," a statement on McDonald's official website said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "We are closely studying the content of the agency documents to determine what should be done to re-open the restaurant as soon as possible."
Most recently, Yekaterinburg's Leninsky district court mandated an 85-day closure for a Yekaterinburg McDonald's on Vosmoye Marta street under Rospotrebnadzor's instructions on Aug. 28, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants