New domes installed at Temple of Holy God religious complex
Each dome was crafted by the Temple of Holy God's building team which includes crews from Alexis, Metropolitan of Moscow, Gelgorod Ioasafa and Athanasios of Athos. Project officials expect the domes to be one of the main attractions in the new Academic district, ITAR-TASS reports.
The second-largest urban development program in Russia, Yekaterinburg's Academic district is situated on a 3,200 acre plot off of Sakharov Street.
Current plans call for the district to house more than 325,000 Yekaterinburg citizens in a new 29 million square-foot residential zone. Thirteen million square meters of the district will be dedicated to social and commercial infrastructure, according to ITAR-TASS.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants