UrFU hosts roundtable discussion on enhancing intellectual property market in Russia
"Necessary management technologies we develop with 90s," Shulgin said. "Since 2006, accumulated experience, began to train specialists in this field, the need for which is felt more acutely. It concerns not only the students, but also the existing engineers."
The conversation centered largely on Uralvagonzavod (UVZ), which has sought the advice of UrFU's Center of Intellectual Property while creating new products and technologies. Together, UVZ and UrFU developed a company-wide system related to the protection of intellectual property. As a result, the company has been able to increase royalty revenues.
"The development of the [intellectual property] system allowed UVZ [to] get three billionth of its intellectual property credit," roundtable moderator Vladimir Lopatin said. "For Europe, this procedure is in the order of things, and in Russia for five years, has accumulated a total of five such examples."
Representatives from UVZ and UrFU's Center of Intellectual Property are scheduled to present their collaboration at the upcoming seminar on best practices in the Russian intellectual property market that will be held on Sept. 24.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants