International chef Thomas Gugler offers career advice to USUE culinary students
During his visit, Gugler, who has prepared food for the kings of Thailand and Sweden, Prince of Monaco Albert II, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Elton John, Liza Minelli and Frank Sinatra, held an informal conversation session at the student-run FORUMCAFE. He discussed his experiences in training chefs and related stories about creating his series of restaurants in different countries.
"Not every university can find a realization of such as simple and modern design as FORUMCAFE," Gugler said. "There are well-combined minimalism and service. However, any error here will be seen more."
Prior to the departing, Gugler gave USUE's culinary students his contact information and invited them to reach out to him if they needed advice on opening their own restaurants.
"The future belongs to young people, who will work in catering," Gugler said.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants