Otkritie Bank pays coupon income on BO-12 bonds
Bondholders have received $1.17 per bond in coupon income, which corresponds to a coupon rate of 8.7 percent. Collectively, Otkritie has paid $5.87 million in coupon income on its BO-12 bonds. In total, the bank has paid out $34.53 million on all eight coupons in the series.
Following the payment of coupon income, Otkritie Bank has satisfied all of its payment obligations in respect to the BO-12 bonds.
Additionally, there are outstanding issues of Otkritie's classic Bond Series: BO-2 ($130 million), BO-03 ($130 million), BO-04 ($130 million), BO-05 ($323 million) and BO-06 ($190 million). All the bond issues are traded on the MICEX stock exchange in the top-level quotation list and are included in the Lombard List and the List of Securities Accepted as Collateral for Direct Repo Transactions by the Bank of Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants