Koltsovo Airport employees win regional corporate Olympics
The competition was held late last week at the grounds of Nizhny Novgorod regional airport. Koltsovo employees competed against teams from Strigino and Kurumoch airports in mini football, basketball, table tennis and swimming.
Representing Koltsovo were Igor Kadnikov, Mikhail Kalashnikov, Alexander Ryadkin, Maxim Muravyev, Vladlen Sundenban, Andrei Karpov, Konstantin Repin, Denis Shipigusev, Ivan Gredin and Nikolai Gredin. Koltsovo players took top place in the basketball and swimming, and second place in mini football and table tennis.
The Kurumoch airport team was named second place in the event, with the Strigino airport team taking third. Koltsovo Airport employees were also recognized for their discipline and received extra points for sportsmanship.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants