Yekaterinburg official orders inspection of housing near Moscow State campus
The municipal government has received several complaints that the houses located on Sisert School Street in the Ordhonikiedze district outside Moscow State University are uninhabitable and must undergo major changes in order to safely house residents. As a result, the municipal government dispatched three independent teams of inspectors to conduct a thorough review of the properties, Ekburg.ru reports.
During Tuesday's meeting, Schwindt announced that independent reviews of the properties in question did not meet the criteria to be considered uninhabitable. According to the experts who analyzed the results of the inspections, there are no grounds to recognize that buildings as unfit for habitation.
Despite passing municipal safety tests, the private owners of the homes have enrolled in a program to receive funding to make repairs to the properties over the next few years, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants