Sverdlovsk Film Studio to be privatized by 2016
Published on the government's cabinet website, the list also includes the Tayezhny Federal State Unitary Enterprise and Pervouralsk's Central Urals Federal State Unitary Geological and Industrial Enterprise, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"Privatization of federally-owned joint stock companies will increase the inflow of revenues in the national budget and will make it possible for these companies to enter the market and change their corporate governance schemes," the statement on the cabinet's website said, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants