Levnikov to referee Dynamo-Ural match in RPL
The 30 year-old Levnikov served as an RPL referee throughout the duration of the 2012-13 season. During this most recent season, Levnikov presided over fewer games due to obligations to other area soccer leagues.
Levnikov was referee for Ural Yekaterinburg's first game of this season against Mordovia. During the match, Levnikov ordered a gate penalty foul against Mordovia's Chisamba Lungu and issued two yellow cards to Yekaterinburg. League officials credit Levnikov's fair and balanced actions during the inaugural Ural-Mordovia match as their decision to name him chief referee of the Dynamo-Ural championship match.
The Sept. 2 match between Dynamo and Ural will be overseen by inspector Michael Hodirev of Moscow. Victor Pyshkin of Moscow will serve as match delegate, while Levnikov will be aided by assistant referees Vyacheslav Semenov of Gatchina and Alexei Stipidi of Krasnodar.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants