Small-scale lodging association to make its home in Yekaterinburg
The association submitted its proposal to organize after consulting with both the Russian Hotel Association and the Saint Petersburg Mini-Hotels Association. Its inaugural supervisory board of directors made the decision to submit official proposals of incorporation during an off-site meeting last Friday, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Currently, 42 hostels are operating in the city limits of Yekaterinburg. Combined, the hostels contain more than 1,000 beds spread over 180 different rooms.
Natalia Lunegova, a leading expert from the Yekaterinburg Council Amenity Services Committee, estimates that 22 new hostels containing 11,000 additional beds will be built in Yekaterinburg by the year 2021, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants