Aviation professionals gather at Koltsovo for route network fundamentals course
The educational modules within the seminar were based on a curriculum developed by U.K.-based Airport Strategy and Marketing Ltd. Over the course of four days, seminar participants learn about current best practices in route network development, analytics and forecasting.
Each day of training features a special guest lecture from a representative of a major airline operating out of Koltsovo Airport. Speakers will instruct employees in a variety of topics, including market positioning, the strategy of aviation and marketing sales for airlines, evaluation of potential routes and techniques to attract airlines.
Extra courses in market elasticity, competition, analysis of current market volume, market incentives, workload forecasting and future routes will be available to participants following the final session. The optional master courses will also be held at Koltsovo and will be conducted primarily in the English language.
"We are pleased that this year's venue for training is the international airport Koltsovo," Sverdlovsk Deputy Director General for Aviation Vladimir Kamynin said. "To this have been the center of attraction for the industry, professionals and organizer of international conferences."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants