Rostelecom names Abramkov as Moscow regional director
Abramkov began his professional career in 2000 as St. Petersburg Payphone's financial director and financial consultant to the National Payphone Network.
In 2005, Abramkov was named CFO of VimpelCom's Northwest region. From 2006 to 2007, Abramkov served as the deputy general director for economics and finance and Abros Investment Company, and from 2007 to 2008, he served as the deputy general director of construction and logistics at Gazprom Neft.
From 2008 to 2009, Abramkov was the deputy general director for economics and finance at National Telecommunications before leaving the position in 2010 to head Inter RAO's internal audit unit, where he controlled the company's risk management operations.
Abramkov began his career at Rostelecom in July 2013 as the company's vice president for administrative affairs before being nominated for post of Moscow director.
"The strategy of Rostelecom aims to develop significant potential of the company and the implementation of the unique opportunities offered by the Russian market," Rostelecom Sergei Kalugin said. "The main task of Alexander Abramkov in his new position will be to increase business efficiency and increase return on investment."
Abramkov graduated from St. Petersburg State University with an undergraduate degree in management in 2000. He was awarded the Russian For Services to the Motherland II medal during his career in audit and and investment companies.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants