Uralvagonzavod collects clothing, toys for Ukrainian refugees in charity drive
Organizers urged employees to donate warm clothing and footwear, as well as toys, books, stationary and writing supplies over the course of a week at Uralvagonzavod's head plant in Nizhny Tagil, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"We managed to collect over sixty large packages with the necessary things," a spokesperson from Uralvagonzavod said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "A GAZel truck delivered all this humanitarian aid to the Red Cross division in Nizhny Tagil. From then, it will be distributed among the refugee asylums."
Last month, Uralvagonzavod organized a separate drive to collect food, medication and diapers to benefit Ukrainian citizens living in the southeastern Ukrainian cities of Lugansk and Donetsk. The company has also participated in collection drives for displaced Ukrainian citizens seeking refuge at the Solovyinaya Roshcha Sanatorium.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants