Student exchanges between University of Louisville, PSNRU to expand
The student exchange program allowed three University of Louisville students to study Russian language at PSNRU from February to June. During their stay in Perm, the American students resided at PSNRU campus housing, attended daily Russian college courses and explored life in the Urals during their free time.
During their exit interviews, each of the participating University of Louisville students praised the faculty and student body of PSNRU for fostering a friendly atmosphere. Additionally, the American students mentioned a specific appreciation for the region's public transportation system as well as PSNRU's physical proximity to shopping and nightlife.
Separately, a larger delegation of University of Louisville students and faculty traveled to Perm in June to participate in PSNRU's "Human Rights in the Information Era" summer institute. The institute was held to offer foreign visitors a history of Perm's self-governance system and gave visiting students the chance to meet with representatives from Perm's regional legislative body.
Later this year, a group of PSNRU law students will travel to the University Louisville to participate in internship programs.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants