Students participate in film viewing, culinary class at USUE
The students watched "The Nuclear Icebreaker Fleet of Russia" during a viewing party which was hosted by USUE's Information Center for Atomic Energy. While watching the film, students received supplemental information from USUE staff about atomic, nuclear and radiation technologies currently in use in Russia.
Following the film, the students completed quizzes regarding information presented in the film and practiced measuring background radiation with Geiger counters.
Students were also invited to a culinary master class conducted by Ilya Karzhavin, a faculty member at USUE's Department of Food Technology. Each student was given the chance to enhance their cooking skills with guidance from Karzhavin, as well as learn the history of world cuisine.
At the end of the day, students collaboratively worked on creating a snack to be enjoyed by their classmates.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants