UrFU staff invited to participate in refresher training courses
The courses will be organized through the Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation (ITEC) program. Training sessions will be conducted in the areas of English language, information technology, human resources, finance and entrepreneurship. UrFU staff members between the ages of 25 and 45 are welcome to apply to participate in any area of study.
UrFU staff members who are selected to participate will receive complimentary flights from Moscow to India and back, free visa fees, free housing and a monthly stipend of $408 per month.
Russia has participated in the Indian Technical and Economic Cooperation program since 1993. To date, 1,038 Russian citizens have participated in ITEC courses.
UrFU staff members interested in applying for the program should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants